Scope is a registered charity no. 208231 and is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission Licence No: 004920.
Promoter: Scope, Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane, E15 2GW.
Responsible People: James Abbott & Danielle Wootton
Terms and Conditions:
- Your purchase of Scope Friday Lottery entries is from Scope (“The Promoter”), solely under these terms.
- The Promoter may, without giving any reason or notice, decline an application, cancel a subscription, or terminate or suspend the Scope Friday Lottery.
- All proceeds go directly to Scope and will be used to support Scope’s work.
- All UK residents who are aged 16 and over may enter the Scope Friday Lottery, including Scope’s employees and volunteers.
- By participating in the Scope Friday Lottery you confirm that; a) You are aged 16 years or over; b) You will not buy a Lottery entry for anybody under the age of 16; c) You will give accurate entry information, including your name, personal address, email address and telephone number and keep us informed of any changes.
- You shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you cannot show that you have abided by paragraph 5.
- The cost of each entry is £1.
- Payment must be made in advance by one of the permitted methods.
- Charity Aid Foundation vouchers or those funded by Give As You Earn accounts cannot be used as payment for entry.
- Scope is not liable for any lost, stolen, delayed, incomplete or illegible entries, delay in bank payments or receipt of any communication. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery.
- You accept that Scope is regulated by the Gambling Commission and that in certain circumstances, may be unable to provide refunds or replacements once you have purchased your Scope Friday Lottery entry.
- You will only be entered into a Scope Friday Lottery draw when full payment has been received. Any part payments will be treated as a donation.
- Scope Friday Lottery prizes will be clearly outlined in our marketing materials and advertised on Scope’s website. There are no alternatives to any prize and no interest payable. Prizes will be paid by cheque and posted to winners within 30 days of the draw. Entrants will be notified of any change in the prize structure.
- Details of any related Free Prize Draws will be clearly outlined in our marketing materials.
- The draw will be managed on behalf of Scope by StarVale Management & Technologies Ltd, PO Box 653, Galgate, Lancaster LA2 0XB, an External Lottery Manager licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission.
- Winning entries will be randomly drawn on Fridays (except in the case of a bank holiday when this will be the next working day), using a Random Number Generator (RNG) approved by an independent Gambling Commission approved, third party test house.
- The winning numbers, names and counties will be published on Scope’s website within 1 working day of the draw and will be available through the Lottery Helpline from the following working day, 01524 753266, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- All winners will be paid by cheque and notified by post, using the contact details provided, so there is no need to claim.
- For a list of winners in the last seasonal jackpot draw, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Scope Winners, Supporter Care, Scope, Here East Press Centre, 14 East Bay Lane, E15 2GW.
- The Promoter operates a Complaints and Disputes Procedure which will be made available to supporters on Scope’s Website or upon request, or when making a complaint.
- Scope is committed to ensure that information about how to gamble responsibly and how to find help with problem gambling. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, please see Gamble Aware’s help and advice, or contact the the National Gambling Helpline between 8am and midnight on 0808 8020 133.
- Cancellation of an existing subscription will not affect your prior purchase of Lottery entries nor our rights as a holder of such entries, if you have complied with the obligations explained here.
- The Promoter’s decisions made under these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
- Scope offers the facility for people to self-exclude themselves from future gambling (from six months up to 10 years). If you want to exclude yourself from future gambling please send back this form or complete the online self-exclusion form. Please be aware that any attempt made to enter the Lottery during the term of this exclusion will be refused entry, and that self-exclusion is irrevocable once actioned until the end of the chosen period